20 Oct

What Are Tax Amendments?

The IRS allows you to correct mistakes on a tax return you’ve already filed by filing an amended tax return. If you make a mistake on a tax return...

20 Oct

Comparing an LLC to a Corporation

The decision to form an LLC or a corporation is a common debate among business owners that deserves careful consideration. While both are excellent choices for personal liability protection,...

20 Oct

Understanding Tax Return Preparer Credentials and Qualifications

Any tax professional with an IRS Preparer Tax Identification Number (PTIN) is authorized to prepare federal tax returns. However, tax professionals have differing levels of skills, education and expertise....

20 Oct

Choosing a Tax Professional

A tax return preparer is trusted with your most personal information. They know about your marriage, your income, your children and your social security numbers – the details of...

18 Mar

Definition of a Nonprofit Corporation

A Nonprofit corporation is a special type of corporation that has been organized to meet specific tax-exempt purposes. To qualify for Nonprofit status, your corporation must be formed to...

09 Mar

What is the difference between a C corporation and an S corporation?

The IRS allows corporations to choose to be taxed as either a “C corporation” or an “S corporation.” Income from C corporations are subject to double taxation; that is,...

09 Mar

Reasons to get a DBA

Name recognition is crucial to a company’s success. Therefore, it is important to make the name you choose official. Name acknowledgement is achieved when the business name is used...

04 Mar

Sample Article

Sample Article goes here

Copyright © 2016 by BullTaxAccountants.com. All Rights Reserved.